Jerusalem U is seeking a Social Media and PR Associate.
Areas of responsibility:
• Working closely with Communication and Social Media teams
• Working with Foreign, Jewish and Israeli media around the world
• Making contact with influencers in relevant platforms as needed
• Building contact lists, writing press releases, background materials etc.
• Maintaining all Jerusalem U and film social media platforms.
• Implement the social media strategies and campaigns for new programs and films, in particular ‘Beneath the Helmet’ and ‘Not About Hummus’ – for both English and Hebrew speaking target audiences.
• Exploring the latest social media trends and ideas for engaging young people – as a tool for course recruitment, film PR and distribution and driving ‘traffic’ to JU and film websites.