Masa Israel has grown significantly and quickly over the past six years, now bringing over 10,000 people to Israel each year. To keep growing, we talk to a LOT of people—that’s where you come in. We’re looking for someone smart, organized, analytical, and curious who can help us manage a lot of moving parts. This job will be right for you if you like customer service, can learn new tools quickly, love coming up with the right questions and then figuring out how to answer them, and want to work with a young and passionate team.
• Promote opportunities in Israel to young adults across North America
• Respond to potential participants’ inquiries about Israel programs
• Ensure relevant information is updated in the CRM system
• Provide recruitment and follow up feedback to assist in organizational growth
- Personal experience participating in a program in Israel
- Familiarity with Israel opportunities
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Well-developed telephone and presentation skills
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
This is a paid part-time job starting as soon as possible. Israel Experience Coordinators must be interested in working until February 2013 or longer.
$10 /hour plus performance-based incentives, and work 15-20 hrs per week. Applicants must be located in New York.
To learn more about Masa Israel Journey, please visit our website at www.masaisrael.org or find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/masaisrael.
Please send resumes to: Jaclyn Mishal at Jaclynm@masaisrael.org