Masa Israel has grown significantly and quickly over the past six years, now bringing over 10,000 people to Israel each year. To keep growing, we talk to a LOT of people—-that’s where you come in. We’re looking for someone smart, analytical, and innovative who can help us manage our recruitment system and our “sales team”, develop recruitment strategies, and work with community partners,in order to grow our numbers. This job will be right for you if you have an entrepreneurial mindset, love to problem-solve, and want to work with a young and passionate team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee development of Masa Israel’s North America recruitment strategyto ensure growth in the number of participants on Masa Israel Programs
- Provide supervision and support for organizational partners and Masa Israel regional staff leading to at least 10% growth in key markets
- Develop a growing network of partners with national organizations that work with young Jews to expand the capacity for Masa Israel recruitment
- Train, manage, and support “sales team” members in order to efficiently follow up with and recruit potential participants
- Support program organizers by designing and executing joint recruiting initiatives and provide resources to build new recruitment opportunities
- Designing and overseeing system for evaluating effectiveness of recruitment activities
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Minimum 3 years recruitment experience, preferably on national-scale initiatives
- Prior Israel experience required
- Experience managing staff and projects
- Excellent presenter and communicator (excellent writing and speaking skills)
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial with sophisticated interpersonal and organizational skills • Hebrew language a plus
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the name of the position in the subject of your email.
Masa Israel Journey’s mission is to provide every Jewish young adult (18-30) with the opportunity to participate in one of over 200, 5-12 month programs in Israel – from “gap-year” programs to study abroad to post-college career development and community service programs. Our goal is to help young Jews from around the world build a life-long relationship with Israel and a firm commitment to Jewish life.