Masa Israel Journey's mission is to provide every Jewish young adult (18-30) with the opportunity to participate in one of over 200, 5-12 month programs in Israel – from “gap-year” programs to study abroad to post-college career development and community service programs. Ourgoal is to help young Jews from around the world build a life-long relationship with Israel and a firm commitment to Jewish life.
Masa Israel has grown significantly and quickly over the past six years, now bringing over 10,000 people to Israel each year. To keep growing, we talk to a LOT of people—-that’s where you come in. We’re looking for someone smart, analytical, and innovative who can help us manage our organizational partnerships by developing and managing recruitment-based relationships with organizations and individuals in the North American Jewish community. You’ll be right for this job if you have an entrepreneurial mindset, love to problem-solve, and want to work with a young and passionate team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee development of Masa Israel’s North American recruitment model, most of which is partnership and relationship based.
- Provide support for organizational partners and Masa Israel regional staff leading to at least 10% growth in key markets.
- Develop a growing network of partners with national organizations that work with young Jews to expand the capacity for Masa Israel recruitment
- Monitor partnerships to ensure Masa Israel program growth, while adding value to partnerships through data management and reporting
- Expand Masa Israel’s recruitment capacity by activating alumni networks
- Designing, managing and evaluating recruitment initiatives and systems
- Design and oversee system for evaluating effectiveness and impact of partnership and relationship-based recruitment activities
- Bachelor’s Degree required, M.A./M.BA./M.P.A preferred
- Minimum 3 years professional experience, preferably on national-scale initiatives, community/grassroots organizing, political campaigns
- Experience managing staff and projects; recruitment/sales experience a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and partnerships with individuals, organizations, and communities
- Prior Israel experience required, Hebrew language a plus
- Excellent presenter and communicator (excellent writing and speaking skills)
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial with sophisticated interpersonal and organizational skills
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org “National Partnerships/Recruitment Manager” as the subject. No phone calls please.