Jewish non-profit, based in Jerusalem, is seeking a Creative Marketing Manager. The role includes working with a dynamic marketing team to create cutting-edge campaigns and marketing materials. The Creative Marketing Manager must be an out-of-the-box thinker, highly creative, high energy, a team player with a strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor.
• Creative strategy
• Copywriting and proofreading - good writing skills essential!
• Social Media content generation and community management
• Website development and maintenance
• Event marketing
• Email Marketing
• Photography and video production skills and experience
• Art direction and brand management
• Previous advertising/marketing and/or journalistic experience - a plus
• BA degree or higher
• High level of organization and efficiency. High attention to detail!
• English mother tongue level (spoken and written), some Hebrew is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Google docs, SalesForce, WordPress. Graphics design software - a plus)
• Ability to work independently
• Creative, energetic, personable, presentable, professional and meticulous
• Good understanding of the Jewish world - preferable
The position is full time and long term. The position is based out of our Jerusalem.
Resumes, along with a cover letter or brief introductory note, should be sent to email@example.com. Please make sure to reference the email subject line with “Creative Marketing Manager.”
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.